A10 Bluetooth Headphones Active Noise Cancelling Headphones wireless Over Ear headphones(Upgrade Version)A10-Y
- Superb noise cancellation - OneOdio upgraded Active Noise Cancelling function for this headphone, which make it more useful for suppressing outside low or middle noise, preventing your music, podcasts and audiobooks from being ruined by the outside world, especially on planes, trains and city streets - You can focus on your what matters most.
- Incredible Sound Quality - Custom 40mm Large-aperture Drivers offer clear, natural, and balanced audio quality that’s decent for most music genres, a robust sound that perfectly balances clarity with just the right amount of bass.
- Bluetooth V5.0 and CVC 8.0 -We use upgraded QCC3003-CSR Bluetooth 5.0 chip product by CSR. It’s primary benefits are improved speed and greater range to make sure you're getting the most stable connection. A built-in CVC 8.0 microphone guarantees hands-free calls in clear voice.
- Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions - 90° Swiveling over ear pads use hi-grade memory foam cushion for the ultimate in comfort and long life. When you’re ready to give them a rest simply fold them in the travel case, which due to the portable design.
- A built-in 750mAh battery and Fast Charge - Outstanding 40-hour battery life will last you multiple long days of audio playback. Up to 40-hours of playtime in Bluetooth ANC mode. Only take 5 minutes to rapidly charge and get 2 hours of playback. The noise cancellation function can work well both in wire and wireless mode.
- Produktabmessungen: 19 x 17 x 7 cm; 249 g
- Produktgewicht inkl. Verpackung: 721 g
- Product name: A10
- Bluetooth-Version: V5.0
- Battery: 750 mAh
- Input: 5V 470 mA
- Charging time: about 2 hours
- Play time 1: 25 hours (ANC + BT)
- Play time 2: 40 hours (BT only)
- Play time 3: 80 hours (ANC only)
- Bluetooth range: I0m / 33ft
- Weight: 250 g
- Impedance: 32 Q
- Driver: 40 mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz -20kHz
- NOTE: Even if you use noise canceling headphones, there will still be some noise existed as it can't block all noise entirely. The best way to listen to music is in a quiet environment - ANC should be your best choice.